To file a refund request:
– Login to your Virtual Office, click on Help Centre
– Then click on ” Contact us”, fill up your information
– Choose the category “Refund Request”
– Mention the IR ID, Order Number, reason for refund request and attach Valid ID copy
Note that the request should be sent within the grace period.
No. The refundable amount will be credited to the payment channel you used during your purchase.
The refundable amount will be credited to the payment channel you used during your purchase.
If your refund request is within the grace period, you are then required to return the product to our QNET Office and provide the following information:
– State your IR ID and full name on the parcel
– Provide Air Way Bill number
– Product must be sealed, unused and in good condition
Please note that request is subject to management approval
Once the QVI product has been utilized or activated, refund is no longer allowed.
No, we do not process any partial refund request.
For us to assist you further, you are required to provide us the latest 2 months credit card holder’s full bank/ billing statement.