Filters out contaminants
Turns tap water into Pi-Water
Doesn’t require electricity
Easy to install
9 STAGE FILTERATION SYSTEM
HIGH-PERFORMING ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCK FILTER
CORAL SAND FROM JAPAN*
Antibacterial silver stone*
35 ⁺ ULTRATECH FIBRE MEMBRANE*
ANTIBACTERIAL CARBON POWDER
*This claim has not been evaluated by NSF International, and is not supported by the NSF Certification of this product/component.
Clean water is vital to our health. So, when tap water in most developing countries is contaminated with chemicals like chlorine, how do we make sure our water is safe to drink?
Many homes use bottled water, which is harmful to the environment due to the use of plastic. Most water filters available today only remove chlorine and sediments and likely strip your water of necessary minerals.
HomePure Nova is the result of over ten years of research by scientists in a world class laboratory in South Korea. This unique 9-stage water filtration system filters out 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, chemicals, and toxins from tap water.
The system also enriches water with minerals, turning it into Pi-Water. Discovered by Dr. Akihiro Yamashita in 1964, Pi-Water is molecularly similar to the water inside living things, such as the human body. It provides better hydration and has antioxidant properties, creating a healthier environment for the body.
HomePure Nova BY QNET | THE BEST WATER FILTER FOR YOUR HOME AND FAMILY
HomePure Nova WATER CERTIFICATION
- NSF/ANSI 42 Reducing chlorine, taste, and odour
- NSF/ANSI 53 Reducing health-related contaminants, like particulates and turbidity
- NSF/ANSI 401 Reducing emerging contaminants, like some prescription/OTC drugs, flame retardants, detergents, new types of pesticides and herbicides
Water Quality Association (WQA)
- NSF/ANSI P231 Meeting recommendations of USEPA Guide Standards and Protocol for Microbiological Water Purifiers for the reduction of Bacteria and Virus
- NSF/ANSI P244 Reduction/inactivation of pathogenic (disease-causing) bacteria, viruses and cysts